Thursday, May 5, 2011

Color Edits-Mood

Technique: When I took the picture I decided to close the blinds in my brother's room because his blinds are red. And I figured the light would project a redish hue in the background to emit red color, to fit the monochromatic requirement. And when I edited it I used the vibrance and the hue/saturation to make the color pop more. And after, to make the red a little more red I used the selective color tool, to enhance the red to show the red off a little more.

Mood: I clearly chose red to show love, and I took a picture of myself, and my autistic brother. With our heads touched like this, it's his way of giving someone a kiss. He leans his head inward and waits for you to kiss his head, like a pet I guess you could say. But, overall the red was emphasized to show my feelings for him. He's someone I will forever appreciate, therefore I had to show the love I had for him.

No comments: