Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Color Edits-Selective Coloring




Technique: For both pictures the objective was to decide the areas in which we felt some coloring would not detract from the image, but enhance it. And for that reason, I chose to put the color change in the background, so that my main objects would pop out more. For the top picture the coloring is more suttle, so that it wouldn't completely take away from my picture and what I was trying to say. But the second image with the bleeding heart, the coloring was perfect. The fact that the color was a deep red only added to the picture. It definitely made the picture better in general.

Assessment:Overall, I think both pictures acae out well. I just think that I need to remember when adding the color to the pictures, I can't release the mouse because when the color overlaps it removes the previous color, deleting the color completely. But, overall, they both came out pretty well I think

No comments: