Monday, March 7, 2011

Lighting Assignment







Technique

-Picture 1: For this picture I stood a few feet back from my mom and adjusted the lense to bring her face closer, and tweaked the focus and shot the picture. When it came down to editing, I added a surface blur, cleared up a couple of scars from my mom's face using the spot healing brush.
-Picture 2: Just a standard close up shot, and for the editing I added a photo filter
-Picture 3: A tripod was used to keep the image steady. Frontal lighting was used, and the image seems to be reflected. For editing I used a surface blur, and I lightened up the eyes and face to enhance the photo.
Relfection

-Picture 1: This is by far my favorite picture I've taken this semester. I think it projects the real personality of my mom, and how sweet she can be.
-Picture 2: Shows how silly my mom is, she actually dances with the peace sign movement.
-Picture 3: Is again, the direct relfection of my friends personality.
Weaknesses-I should have spent a bit more time with each of the assignments, I could have gotten stronger photos for the assignment.


No comments: